Hi, this is my first post. I bet you will probably know that already. In English we have to make this blog so here goes.......
We have watched the film 'Signs' and done a review on it but I personally don't think it is that interesting compared to everything else I have seen. There are to many pauses and it doesn't show hardly anything to do with them being chased through the house. The aliens looked like they have jumped in a massive puddle so why did they not like water? Comment and say what you think about this boring film or if you like it say why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree lets get a person and dress them up in a green suite *tada* its a alien! No,no It's not! The graphic designers on that film should get a life!
ReplyDeleteYey im your first commenter! XD